Health Advocate (Care Coordinator)
We are seeking a Health Advocate (Care Coordinator) to be based out of our Birtinya Office to provide care coordination services to our registered clients participating in NCACCH Chronic Disease Management Programs.
1. Registered nurse or equivalent qualification;
2. A desire to work with a community organisation striving to improve the general health and well-being of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people residing in the Sunshine Coast and Gympie districts;
3. Understands and demonstrates skills in working alongside Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people living with chronic health conditions with the goal being self-management;
4. Has highly developed negotiation and networking skills including case management;
5. Has highly developed written and communication skills;
Please Note: This is a Temporary Position (the initial contract is for a duration of 5 months, with the possibility of an extension).
For more information please contact Di Bennett on (07) 5346 9800 or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 5.00pm Friday 9th February 2018