Registered Nurse for Care Coordinator Position (Temporary)
North Coast Aboriginal Corporation for Community Health (NCACCH) is looking for a Registered Nurse to work 4 days/week in a Care Coordinator role. Ideally looking for a candidate with experience working with chronic disease patients.This is a temporary position (initial 3 months with the possibility of extension).
• Provision of care coordination services to a defined number of clients with chronic diseases, including diabetes, respiratory, cancer, renal and cardiovascular
• Supporting clients to access appropriate support and specialist services.
• Supporting clients to achieve self-management of their chronic disease(s).
• Working in collaboration with other organisations to facilitate access and a continuum of care in the community.
• Maintaining accurate record keeping systems as part of the ongoing evaluation and efficient management for both Programs.
To apply, please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com